Safety for workers and the most important thing in the process of operating equipment. Therefore, knowing the operation and how to guide the crane's use helps to operate effectively and safely for people and objects.
The use of the jib crane is in accordance with the following rules:
1. Only those with operational safety expertise and responsibility should use the equipment.
2.It is allowed to lift the payload only when the cargo weight is known. Not allowed to carry goods in excess of the equipment's prescribed load.
3. Must use a cable corresponding to the weight of the object and conduct inspection of the cable before use.
4. Only lift and lower objects vertically, not pull diagonally.
5. Must ensure operator's free passageway when transferring objects from the floor.
6. Do not stand on the crane corridor while it is in operation.
7. It is absolutely forbidden to operate the crane when someone is under the load.
8. If the ground on the moving section has no obstacles, the load is raised 1m. When the ground has obstacles, lift objects 0.5m from the highest point.
9. It is forbidden to use the crane when the brake system is broken or in an unstable operating state.
10. It is forbidden to lift objects and goods that are buried, crushed by other objects, reinforced and fastened to other objects by bolts.
11. Prohibit dragging objects and goods
12. Do not load or unload objects when there are people in the cockpit.
13. Do not use the steering wheel to overturn heavy objects
14. Do not operate the steering wheel in the state of the suspended object vigorously swinging.
15. Restricting the device click or jerky
16. Do not hang a heavy object and turn it around like a pinwheel
17. Do not jerk and pull across the cord of the handle with the buttons.
18. Do not electrically weld objects while in suspended state
19. Do not hang things and then discard them
20. The follower forcing the load hook must:
- Tie the cable hook according to regulations
- Going behind the load, absolutely forbid to go ahead of the load
- Only after the load if the load is about lm or less
- Prohibit the user from balancing the load
- To turn the payload, you must use a specialized hook
- Prohibit standing between loads and obstacles with high walls to avoid being crushed.
21. When quitting, put the steering wheel near the control cabin, pull the hook up all the way, disconnect the circuit breaker. It is forbidden to hang the load on the hook when stopping, quitting work, compacting to avoid impacting the hand-held controls (when the device is controlled from the ground)
22. When an equipment failure occurs, the user must report it to the responsible person for making a record and find a way to repair or remedy it. Use of the next device only after decision of the responsible person.
23. The equipment must be repaired and maintained according to a schedule approved by the head of the user-managing unit or after an incident and fully recorded on the resume.
24. Do not arbitrarily replace any spare parts of the crane, especially the steering wheel is not the manufacturer's original supplier.
25. If not used for a long time, before stopping using, there must be appropriate anti-rust measures. Check them carefully before using them again.
26. Use the crane only for its intended purpose, in case of operating the crane in special environments such as chemicals, heat, etc., other relevant conditions must be observed.
27. Other contents: comply with the general law on labor safety of the State of Vietnam.
Above are the safety contents when using the crane, if you need advice, order, quote crane gate crane and related equipment products, please contact via: