Palang is a lifting device that moves bulk cargo from one position to another quickly, minimizing labor force and limiting labor accidents. Therefore, pallets are widely used in cargo depots, harbors, material stockpiles, construction sites or large machinery repair garages such as car garages or mechanical processing workshops. Because the external device is metal, the maintenance and maintenance of the device is very necessary, helping to check and promptly fix the failure, ensuring the safety for users. In the article below, we will introduce you to some basic testing and evaluation steps for you to maintain your device yourself.
- Add grease to the cable
- Check the cable wear condition
- Check the status of cap on the tang
A cable that meets a safety standard is a cable that is not worn, exploded or slipped in standard, not cut off or rusted. Note that when replacing cables, you must use cables with the correct specifications for the original design in the pallet inspection specifications.
- Put grease on the chain
- Check for wear and rub against the metal bar or not
A safety standard chain is one that does not wear out of standards, does not crack the chain or rust.
- Apply grease to the hook bearings
- Check whether the hook is gently rotating around its axis
- Check whether the hook is cracked, worn in the hook or not
A qualified hook is a hook that does not crack or deform, the maximum hook wear resistance does not exceed 10% of its original size.
4. The Puly cluster
- Grease the Puly bearings
- Check for cracks, breakage or wear.
The pulley will not be cracked or worn, the diameter of the wheel in contact with the rail has the wear rate of not more than 5mm and the wall of the pulley is not more than 1.5mm.
5. Wheel assembly
- Put grease on the wheel
- Check if the wheel has fallen into cracking condition
To ensure safety, the wheel must not be cracked or worn. The diameter of the wheel in contact with the rail should not wear more than 5mm, and the wear on the wheel body should not exceed 5mm.
Check the brake surface and brake wheel
The surface is smooth, not cracked, not too cracked, no dirt, grease on the surface is up to safety standards.
The maximum inclination is not more than 0.003, the two ends of the wire are secure
8. Electrical equipment
- Regularly lubricate the engine
- The motor must always be insulated, between phases to earth ensure an insulation resistance of 0.5MΩ. In case of failure, it is necessary to re-impregnate the insulation and then dry it to ensure insulation resistance.
- Check the contacts of relays, switches, magnetic starter, ... If the contact is pitted, dirty, it is necessary to smooth the surface to increase the contact between the contacts.
- Check the screw bolts and tighten them, the welds must be sure, fasten the insulation if necessary.
The above are 8 steps you can check and maintain by yourself. All parts of the steering wheel are checked and maintained periodically and will always operate in the best condition. For any technical questions or need to supply quality Pa Lang products, please contact us for the best support.