Crane is an indispensable moving lifting equipment in the mechanical industry, steel production, concrete structures, cargo handling including the main structures are structure, lifting, moving and electricity.
Crane is a device to ensure the lifting and moving of goods and heavy objects in factories and workshops of the mechanical engineering, metallurgy, concrete ...
Cranes help increase labor productivity effectively in loading and unloading goods with lifting capacity from 1 to 500 tons, powered by electric motors.
2. Classification of cranes
According to use
- Common: Use hangers to move, load and unload goods, repair machines.
Specialized: There is a heavy working regime used in the metallurgy industry.
- Harbor cranes: Lift large goods such as containers at river ports
- Hydropower cranes: Used in the operation and installation of turbines, power stations, lifting and lowering the discharge door.
Explosion-proof cranes: Used in gas, gas, coal-fired plants ...
- Metallurgical cranes: Used in metallurgical workshops to pour metal, scoop slag with high temperature.
According to the crane girder structure
- Single girder overhead crane: Standard cast I, H beam or a combination of reinforced steel beams for beams or combinations.
- Double girder overhead crane: Including box girder and space girder.
- Box girder cranes
- girder overhead crane
25 ton double girder overhead crane uses trolley to lift and lower cargo
>>> See more: Types of cranes used in factories, factories, or ports
In the way of leaning the crane girder on the moving track
- Bridge cranes
- Suspension crane
In a load-carrying manner
- Crane hook: Use hook crane
Grab cranes: Use double beams, grabs mounted under the pallet system or trolley to grab materials. Used in steel plants or in the manufacture of displacement materials such as steel making from ore, coal, sand, and scrap.
- Electromagnet cranes: Use double beams with magnetic platters or magnetic beams below the Palang or trams to use suction force to lift and lower materials such as steel, steel plates.
The arrangement of the traveling mechanism of the crane
- Private drive cranes
- General drive cranes
How to drive the structures
- Manual drive: The mechanism is driven by a hand-drawn winch system
- Electric drive: Structures are driven by electric motors such as Palang, car, side beam engine.
3. Main structure of the crane
3.1 Structural Part
Main girder, side girder, rail (square track and P track), workshop column.
Crane girder has single girder, double girder, box girder
3.2 Lifting part
- Use a chain Palang
- Use a cable Palang
- Using a trolley or crane winch: Depending on the demand of the car, there are one, two, three lifting mechanisms including 1 main lifting mechanism. The car moves on a tram or moves along the factory.
3.3 Movement Structure
Often used a moving wheel cluster driven by an electric motor. Scroll wheel with active wheel and passive wheel with diameter: D160, D200, D250, D280, D320, D400, D500, D630 ...
Moving structure of crane
3.4 Electrical cabinet controlling the crane
Assembled from Contactor and Aptomat switching electrical equipment.The controller includes Aptomat, magnetic start, quick start, total starting, control relay, brake opening diode, transformer, inverter, cabinet wire, circuit diagrams. Safety equipment such as protection fuse, overload protection, short circuit, low voltage, phase loss protection, phase displacement. Control of the crane includes types such as: manual remote control, manual push button, handle attached to Palang.
3.5 Power supply road for Palang, car
Palang power supply line, deep gauge car consists of wires hanging on the cable guide roller cluster, sliding roller assembly on trough C, connection box. The accessories are native to Korea, Taiwan, China.
The deep-type power supply system avoids twisting while moving along the main girder. Cheap price for quick and easy construction and installation.
Power supply system for Palang
>>> View now: Crane accessories such as electric crane rails, telecrane remote control, crane wheel ...
3.6 Power supply line for crane
Power supply for the crane using 3P, 4P, 6P rails running along the factory, to get electricity using graphite-contacted brush on rails. Electric crane rail is originating from Taiwan, Korea, China ...
The power supply system by rails includes: power supply rails, rail clamps, suspension bars, electric brooms, stretch rails, wire head box.
4 The process of installing the crane
Use the crane to put the main beam on the crane's runway
>>> See more: Crane beam: Definition, classification, structure and calculation
B1: Install two input beams to the two main beam ends
B2: Installation of support bar, sub-floor, handrail
B3: Use a crane crane to run
B4: Using a crane for the main girder to run
B5: Install the control chamber into position
B6: Floor crane for repair
B7: Install the insurance bracket on the beam
B8: Mount Palang, tram onto the rails of the main girder
B9: Install the cable tensioner and hang the electric cable to the crane
B10: Install the power line from the source to the electrical cabinet, control room
B11: Test and commissioning