Before using the Palang, it is necessary to lubricate the lifting motor gearbox, move the pallet between the engine gearbox and lubricate the drum, cable, and hook pulley.
Instructions for use and precautions when operating Palang
Cable pallet is a specialized equipment with a complex structure, in order to use the pallet properly, safely and effectively, it is necessary to comply with the following rules.
Before using the pallet, it is necessary to lubricate the lift motor gearbox and the transmission motor gearbox to the pallet, and grease the drum, cable and pulley hook.
Table of ratings for oiling Palang single-beam electric cable Palang
- Check and install the details of the wheel to move the pallet, limit the lifting and lowering journey, check if the cable, cable lock, hook, electrical cabinet ... have been installed properly.
- Only allowed to lift the load when it knows its weight. It is not allowed to use the lifting equipment with the duty heavier than the specified duty.
- Lifting objects vertically (Crane cable must be strained vertically while hooking load) do not skew the load in all directions.
- If moving on the road or the surface is unobstructed, the load is raised by 1m. When the ground has obstacles, the load must be raised 0.5m from the highest point.
- Avoid artificial overload for equipment, prohibit lifting buried loads, being crushed by other objects, being reinforced and fastened to other objects by bolts ...
- Prohibit dragging the load.
- It is forbidden to use the device when the brake system is broken.
- It is absolutely forbidden to lift or move the load when someone is standing under the load.
- Not used to lift people.
Xem thêm về văn bản nguồn nàyNhập văn bản nguồn để có thông tin dịch thuật bổ sung
Palang needs maintenance once a year to check the level of rust, wear of metal parts, check cables
Things to keep in mind when using Palang
- Must regularly check the operating status of Palang components such as cables, pulley assemblies, brake pads, electrical equipment. If there are signs such as cable break or splitting, the bearing oil in the disc gear should be treated immediately and must not be used.
- Pull with a moderate speed, not too fast, causing unsafe
Procedure to properly maintain Palang cable
Cable Palangs need maintenance once a year, during maintenance, check the level of rust, wear and tear of structural metal parts, check if the cable is broken or worn, the cable pallet is cracked. deformation or flaking weld does not.
Cable: Once a month, regularly for the right period
- Apply grease to the cable to avoid being worn, exploded or broken by one piece, rusted.
- Check the cable quality for wear, rubbing against the metal wall
For electrical equipment: every 3 months
- Clean grease for engines
- Check the motor insulation, between phases and phases to earth must ensure insulation resistance> = 0.5MΩ. If not, it is necessary to re-impregnate the insulation, then dry it to ensure insulation resistance.
- Check the contacts of the relays, contactors, magnetic starter ... if the contacts are dirty, pitted need clean and smooth the contact surface with fine sandpaper to increase the contact between the contact surfaces. point.
- Check the screws carefully, if loose, tighten them. Always ensure secure welds and cover the insulation with insulation tape.
For puly clusters: About 3 months / time
- Apply grease to the pulley bearings
- Check if the pulley is cracked, cracked and worn, do not allow the pulley to crack or break. The allowable abrasion of the sheave groove is not more than 4,5 mm, at the sheave wall not more than 1,5 mm
For hook: check every 3-4 months
Palang's hook must be inspected every 3 to 4 months
- Check that the hook has gently optical axis of it, apply grease to the hook bearings, make sure the hook is not cracked or deformed. And ensure that the allowable hook wear is not more than 10% of the original size.
For brake: every 3-4 months
- Check the surface of the brake wheel, the surface must be smooth, no cracks, no cracks more than 1mm deep, no dust, open oil clinging to the surface.
- Check the brake, brake pads must be evenly spaced brake wheels. Brake pads must not be worn to screws. Springs should also make sure they don't rust or break.
For rails: once a year
- The inclination of the rails must not be inclined to 0.003, ensuring that the guard posts at both ends of the wire must be secure.
For wheel clusters: every 6 months
- Apply oil to the wheel shaft. Then check for crack and wear on the wheel to ensure that the wheel does not crack, the wear at the wheel diameter in contact with the rail is no more than 5mm, and the wear on the wheel body is no more than 5mm.